Snapshots No. 1
How's your week been? Mine just seemed to be dragging on and on. But thankfully, I only have a couple more days of work before I get a long weekend and can escape busy London life. More about that soon! I'm in full on Holiday mood already, thinking about stocking stuffers and gift ideas. My gift guides will start next week. Until then, here are ten things I came across this week:
- Everyone at work is talking about this podcast.
- Thinking about getting these for my bedside table.
- I watch this when I am low on motivation. (Roo watches this.)
- Living in this jumper at the moment. I have the dark blue one.
- We are loving this Chili sin Carne. Tip: add some Worcestershire Sauce!
- My planner of choice for 2016. Can't wait to get it in the post.
- The John Lewis Christmas ad has been released. Thoughts?
- Got Roo one of these, now I want my own. Oh-so-soft.
- Love the covers of the vintage classics Jane Austen series.
- 7 ways to fuel happiness!
And three things you may have missed: